1. Mia, how did you choose a career in dentistry? What inspired and encouraged you?
It happened by a chance… I always loved to learn something new and to upgrade my knowledge, so after finishing my physiotherapy training, I started a dental assistant education, only to discover that this role fits me perfectly! Currently, I am just a step away from graduating the University Undergraduate Study Programme in Dental Hygiene and am looking forward to the new challenges that await me.
2. What does Dentorium mean for you?
A place where wonderful changes happen… The new smiles that change people’s lives and inspire them in their work. A place where teamwork is of great importance and where each team member is valued.
3. What is the biggest lesson you have learned in your professional journey?
It is to be myself and to believe in my work. There is a new lesson coming with each new day, as well as the opportunity to upgrade my knowledge.
4. Who was your biggest inspiration in your career?
Every day I am inspired by the positive people I meet, who drive my work engines.
5. Is there a specific patient experience that is carved in your memory?
I can’t single out just one person in particular, because each patient leaves a unique mark. The process that patients need to go through can be very long and during that time we develop connections. It’s wonderful to witness the happiness that comes at the end of it and to be a part of all that is very special.